Red Barn Farms' Weddings
Red Barn Farms has been in the Meyer
family for over 100 years, but recently
renovated into a rustic and elegant event
venue. The 1903 timber-frame barn is the
focal point and magical in the evening
with the glow of soft light.
grounds are beautifully landscaped and
surrounded by rolling hills, amazing sunsets,
and wide open spaces unlike any
Red Barn Farms is available for events May - October.
- Exclusive use of the venue including 1903 timber-frame barn, terraced outdoor ceremony area with timber-frame pavilion, bride's suite, and groom's room from 10:00 am - 11:00 pm day of your event and 2 hours a day prior for setup and/or rehearsal.
- Chairs for 200 guests. Tables and linens on-site for rent.
- Antique decor items, including mason jars, wash tubs, display case, and plant stands.
- 4 acres of landscaped grounds - Take a stroll through the lavender field, around the pond with waterfall and feed the fish.
- Ample on-site parking.
- Beautiful new indoor restrooms accessed from inside the barn.
- 1903 timber-frame barn can accommodate over 200 at a sit-down dinner or 300 for reception with additional outdoor seating in courtyard, up to 400 in outdoor ceremony area, and overall capacity up to 750.
- Courtyard and covered patio - wonderfully versatile spaces for appetizer stations, outdoor seating, covered buffet and bar area.
We’d love to share a little of the good life
with you on your special day. Contact Kay for pricing and availability 509-995-6335 or email@example.com
Check out these gorgeous Wedding Pictures and More Pictures
Red Barn Farms is amazing and we can't stop talking about our perfect day, we couldn't have found a more perfect place to start our lives together! Love, Will and Sarah
We just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our daughter Lauren's wedding at your barn! What a wonderful venue! The night was perfect with a full moon and even a few shooting stars. All of my California relatives were impressed (not an easy thing to do!). We wish you good luck and many more happy weddings at Red Barn Farms. Thanks again, Chris and Jennifer
We wanted to let you know how gorgeous the wedding was! Thank you for turning over your home and farm to us. It was an unbelievable day for all of us. Very Sincerely, Karlyn (Mother of the Bride)
I can't say enough to thank you for such a wonderful wedding experience! We really appreciated all that you did to make the day special for us. You really went beyond the expected, thank you so much! - Love, Hayley and Joseph
Dear Red Barn Farms - Thank you so much for your amazing venue that created our dream wedding. Everyone raved about it! - The Byrds
The Wedding Chicks
100 Layer Cake
Martha Stewart Weddings
Wedding Services Vendors at Red Barn Farms
Happy Day Catering
Jilly Bean Catering
Porky's Pit BBQ
Wayback Cafe Catering
DJ & Music
Concert Harpist Daniella Clark
KC's Floral Design
Neill's Flowers and Gifts
Stitches and Petals
The High Button Shoe
Paper Pals Blog
Holiday Inn Express
The Pistol Palace
Odds n Ends
The Plate Project
Camas Prairie Winery
Outside the Box
Ange Movius Portraits
Ifong Chen Photography
Matt Shumate Photography
Michelle Wolf Photography
Tami Meyers Photography
Wedding Planning and Decoration
Matt Shumate Photography